Be Informed Specialist
You will design and develop software using the Be Informed business process platform to create smarter processes for our government clients.
As a Be Informed Specialist at BearingPoint Caribbean, you are a key player in the successful digital transformations of our international clients. Your mission is to support them in their increasingly complex administrations. Enabled by information technology, you provide the tools and support to enhance government revenues, resulting in more funding for key priorities for citizens, such as education and health.
We focus on four fundamental areas of the government: tax including collection, social security, and permits & licensing. As a Be Informed Specialist you develop software to create smarter processes for our government clients. You design and build using the Be Informed business process platform.
Join our team
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Be Informed Specialist to join our teams in Deventer, Rotterdam, or Curaçao.
- You develop and maintain solutions that help our clients to perform better, faster, and smarter.
- You analyze and design functionalities, that help our clients to get a grip on their complex challenges, within given architecture guidelines and by using design patterns.
- You develop and maintain these functionalities in close cooperation with your team.
- You actively participate in establishing new guidelines and patterns.
- You play an active role in coaching and training junior and medior colleagues.
- You work in agile teams and apply innovative ideas and possibilities.
- You develop our solutions using the Be Informed studio. Knowledge of similar business process software platforms is an advantage.
Skills and requirements
- You have a bachelor’s degree in (Business) Informatics or similar studies.
- You have at least 3+ years of relevant working experience with Be Informed in a similar position.
- You have a very good understanding and knowledge of Be Informed; profound experience in other platforms such as Pegasystems, Blueriq, Outsystems or Mendix can also suffice.
- You have good knowledge of SQL and are familiar with Agile/SCRUM, Information Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- You know how to collect requirements and input of organizations and convert these into business models.
- You have a critical attitude and want to tackle what needs to be changed or adjusted to reach the best possible outcome.
- You like to take the lead and have a strong sense of ownership, towards your own work and the success of the team.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You thrive in an environment where cooperation with your team members and other departments is essential for the success of your project.
- You have good speaking and writing skills in Dutch and English.
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive salary package and pension scheme
- Relocation compensation
Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements. So not only do our government clients in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries experience drastic improvements in their processes, we make the difference because our technology creates solutions for real-world problems. BearingPoint Caribbean is a fast-growing company. We have offices located in Curaçao, Bonaire, and the Netherlands. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. With the knowledge and expertise of more than 100 employees, we support these governments towards digital transformation. This leads to cost savings that can be used for important priorities such as education and healthcare. With this, we create real added value for individuals and communities.