As a Delivery Coördinator you recognize yourself in this
You are a star in planning and organizing and always know how to maintain a helicopter view in a project. With your positive energy and pro-active attitude, you know how to motivate the product team. You are both empathetic and involved, as straight to the point in your communication with your team. You can work independently and are also a team player, therefore you work well with both internal and external stakeholders.
You can also determine what the main and secondary issues are and you take responsibility for the delivery of the product. With your analytical skills you can properly assess risks. In case of problems, you do not get stressed and you always come to the right solutions together with the team.
Employment conditions that warm you up
- An excellent gross salary between ANG 5500 and 9300 per month based on your experience;
- 8.33% holiday pay;
- Company laptop and all IT resources you need to be successful;
- A business phone including subscription;
- A good pension scheme at Guardian Group;
- A full-time position full of challenges, rather part-time? Let's discuss what the possibilities are;
- A one-year contract followed by an indefinite contract, when we have found each other completely!
- A top position within a fast-growing company;
- All the space and flexibility to further develop your talent;
- A personal, cozy and warm atmosphere within the BearingPoint family!
In the Delivery Coordinator role
You work in a product team of about 10 colleagues consisting of software developers and testers. Together with the team you are responsible for the delivery of the releases of a product to one or more customers. In addition, you are the initiator in coordinating the activities of development, testing and deployment, based on the requests of the product owner and project manager(s). Identifying and following up on obstacles and meeting deadlines are also part of your tasks. During the entire process you stay in contact with the project manager(s) and product owner about the status, so that they can keep the customer(s) informed.
At the start of each sprint, you organize and facilitate the sprint planning meetings, in which the team divides all tasks and makes agreements about the sprint goals. Every day you start with a daily stand up together with the team, to discuss the progress of the sprint and the release and see if there are any obstacles that need to be solved. In the meantime, you constantly monitor the status and check whether the sprint goals are achieved. Communication with your team is extremely important here and you ensure that everyone is on the same page.
At the end of each sprint, you organize a sprint review for the team and a sprint retrospective to evaluate the process and the collaboration with the team. Here you set up action points together, aimed at continuous improvements for the next sprint. In addition, you monitor the progress and exhaustion of the delivery budgets.
When the product is ready for delivery, you create a sript for the release in collaboration with the team, coordinate it with the customer and ensure that the release is delivered in accordance with the script.
Our software solutions: Multi Tax Solution (MTS), Multi Data Exchange Solution (MDES), Multi Benefit Solution (MBS), Multi Permit Solution (MPS), are built to support government organizations in various developing countries and islands, including Curaçao, Bonaire, Suriname, Peru, Ghana and Greenland. Thanks to the digitization of government processes, together we make a positive impact on these communities.
Why do you choose BearingPoint Caribbean?
For more than 35 years, our mission has been to contribute to the digitization of governments and societies around the world. In more than eighteen countries worldwide, we use our expertise and knowledge to help transform small islands and developing countries through technology.
We provide innovative software solutions for government departments in the areas of taxation, social security, permits and licensing that have a major impact on societies. We do this with a warm, passionate, ambitious and multicultural team of 115+ colleagues from Curaçao, Rotterdam, Deventer and Bonaire.
What do we need from you?
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in a software company;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a managerial or coordinating role;
- You have a minimum HBO working and thinking level;
- You have experience with project management and budgets;
- You have experience with a collaboration tool such as Jira/Confluence;
- You have experience with Office;
- A Scrum master certificate is an advantage;
- You speak perfect English and Dutch, Papiamentu would be a nice extra!
Do you have any questions about our vacancy? Do not hesitate to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist directly: Nastazia Nikolakou, via Whatsapp +31655755260, Mobile +599 9 5253 092.
Or apply directly by leaving your contact details or LinkedIn profile via the button below!