Online Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Online Marketing Specialist that will make a visible and measurable contribution to the ambition and growth of BearingPoint Caribbean and our solution brands.
As Online Marketing Specialist you are responsible for adding additional value to our campaigns through your broad and comprehensive knowledge of digital (content) marketing. You know the online world like the back of your hand and come up with new ideas to reach our target audiences through display, social, SEA, etc. Next to product marketing, you will also assist our Employer Branding Specialist in creating recruitment marketing campaigns that convert into qualitative leads for our Recruitment team. We are seeking an all-round online marketer: one day you’ll set up a Google Ads campaign, the next you’re making our website SEO-proof. You will also develop strategies and give advice on the various channels to use in each phase of the customer journey. You quickly work out your ideas for an online strategy in an online marketing plan. You will work with Google advertising and implement website optimization, along with setting up a solid SEO and SEA strategy.
This role is part of our growing Brand & Marketing team and can be based out of our office in Rotterdam or in Curaçao. BearingPoint Caribbean has a hybrid working model, offering the possibility to work from home.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as the subject matter expert and provide expertise: from KPI setting to media planning, execution of advertising campaigns, measurements/analytics, channel optimization, and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze campaigns using various tracking systems, as well as managing and optimizing traffic campaigns in various advertising networks.
- Analyze user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnels, and multi-channel attribution for opportunities to improve.
- Distill and share key learnings and action plans from campaign and content performance.
- Lead and evolve our marketing analytics, so we can further optimize our online marketing initiatives and quickly identify key trends across the funnels.
- Design, help build, and maintain automated reporting, dashboards, and analyses with actionable insights for our team to improve upon.
- Implement tracking for new campaigns and optimize existing tracking methods.
- Contribute to the evaluation of new marketing tools and technologies and partner with the team to implement them.
- Partner closely with your Brand & Marketing colleagues to brainstorm new online marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and forecast industry trends with tools such as AHREFS or SEMRush to monitor competitive positioning and provide metrics and insights to our Content Marketing Expert for timely blog posts, case studies, and reports.
Skills & requirements
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in B2B marketing.
- You have in-depth knowledge of and hands-on experience with paid, earned and owned media, analytics, reporting, marketing tools, CRM, and more.
- You are highly proficient in Google tools (Advertising, Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console).
- You have experience with website development, CMS (i.e. WordPress), and e-mail marketing software. Experience with marketing automation is a plus.
- You love working with data and have a quantitative and analytical mindset. You know how to use data as the basis of your decisions, generate insights from data and turn them into concrete actions.
- You’re a natural problem solver, who likes to dive into tracking challenges and identify new opportunities to improve.
- You have strong technical skills. You may not know how to code, but you have an automation-first mindset and can navigate marketing tools and technologies with ease. You can communicate marketing needs to data science and engineering teams.
- You’re an outstanding communicator and collaborator. You know how to ask questions to uncover the goals and motivations of your colleagues.
- You have experience reporting on KPIs and feel comfortable presenting data and providing recommendations with confidence.
- You possess a high level of business sense and are a curious learning machine, always learning about our specialized niche market, competitors, and our target audiences.
- Basic knowledge of and experience in design tools would be a great addition (i.e. Canva, Photoshop, Premiere).
This position calls for a versatile online marketer that can combine technical digital marketing implementation skills with creative thinking and a strong analytical approach. You will thrive in this role if you are a natural self-starter who loves to roll up your sleeves and collaborate in an ambitious cross-functional team.
What we offer
We are proud of our organization's culture and continuously aim to serve our people and help them reach their full potential at BearingPoint. We offer:
- A challenging role with a lot of creative freedom and growth potential
- A fast-growing international working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance and pension scheme
Location: Curaçao or Rotterdam
BearingPoint Caribbean is a leader in digital transformation and helps improve the efficiency of governments of Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements for small-scale countries.
We are a fast-growing company with offices located in Curaçao, Bonaire, and the Netherlands. To learn more about our company, visit the Inside BearingPoint page.