Content Marketing Expert
We are looking for a creative and all-round marketer to join our Brand & Marketing team as Content Marketing Expert.
BearingPoint Caribbean helps governments perform better, faster, and smarter. Our software solutions are specifically designed to manage government processes and enhance compliance. We are specialized in the digitalization of governments of small-scale communities and developing countries. By improving efficiency, they can obtain a balanced budget and adequate funding to invest in the priorities of their communities. We have big plans and want to use our expertise and knowledge to transform our government clients and help them move forward.
That’s where you come in. As Content Marketing Expert, you’ll be instrumental in helping shape BearingPoint as a world-class brand for government digitalization in small-scale countries around the world.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Expert to drive awareness and positive brand sentiment among our target audiences in the international government sector. You are passionate about brand-building and writing and can translate our Mission and Vision into concrete marketing messages. In this role, you’ll be the lead creator for our marketing initiatives and get to work on a broad range of content, including blogs, websites, social, emails, presentations, one-pagers, brochures, ads, and more.
You’ll be part of the growing Brand & Marketing team that is on a mission to inspire, educate, engage, and inform our audiences in small-scale communities and developing countries. This role can be based out of our office in Rotterdam or in Curaçao. BearingPoint Caribbean has a hybrid working model, offering the possibility to work from home.
Your key responsibilities
- Partner with cross-functional members to understand the content needs of our business, identify opportunities, and develop and execute the content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet key business objectives.
- Create, edit, and manage content for a variety of mediums, including but not limited to: social copy, email copy, newsletters, blogs, whitepapers, thought leadership articles, customer case studies, website content, slide decks, online advertisements, sales collateral, event collateral, and video scripts.
- Manage the planning, creation, and publishing of all content for our websites and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts to understand our software solutions and create clear and engaging copy informed by your deep understanding of our target audiences.
- Partner with the Online Marketer to measure the success of all marketing efforts and create action plans based on content performance. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all marketing efforts to stakeholders.
Skills & requirements
- You have 3-5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a content marketing/creation role, preferably in IT, B2B, and/or government industry (the tax domain will be a big plus).
- You're an excellent writer (in English). Your writing is clear, concise, and nearly site-ready – both in terms of grammar and mechanics as well as in tone and style. You're creative and versatile, able to easily shift between writing short and impactful copy for advertising or producing long-form thought leadership pieces for government officials.
- You’re a content generalist. You have at least 3+ years of experience developing a wide variety of content for (online) audiences. You’re familiar with B2B marketing strategies and can develop original content for different formats, such as case studies, landing pages, presentation decks, product brochures, social, and videos.
- You’re an amazing storyteller and can communicate complex concepts simply. You’re a stickler for style, grammar, and finding the words and phrases that best capture an idea or feeling.
- You’re a self-starter and can manage multiple projects at once from inception through execution.
- You’re incredibly detail-oriented – you can spot an error a mile away and are hands-on enough to jump in and fix it.
- You have a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape and follow industry trends, including social media and paid and organic marketing practices.
- You’re proficient with a broad range of tools, such as analytics and reporting tools, SEO, CMS (i.e. WordPress), Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop), and Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word and PowerPoint).
We are looking for an exceptional content marketer who is highly self-motivated. You are equally comfortable working on a high-level strategy and plan or being hands-on writing and publishing content. Are you an innovative thinker with a “take charge” attitude and not afraid to propose new ideas? Then we look forward to receiving your application. As a content marketer, we expect you to impress us with an up-to-date cv and carefully written motivation letter. Also, feel free to forward links and/or a portfolio to showcase your work.
What we offer
We are proud of our organization's culture and continuously aim to serve our people and help them reach their full potential at BearingPoint. We offer:
- A challenging role with a lot of creative freedom and growth potential
- A fast-growing international working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance and pension scheme
Location: Curaçao or Rotterdam
BearingPoint Caribbean is a leader in digital transformation and helps improve the efficiency of governments of Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements for small-scale countries.
We are a fast-growing company with offices located in Curaçao, Bonaire, and the Netherlands. To learn more about our company, visit the Inside BearingPoint page.