Manager Brand & Marketing
The Manager Brand & Marketing will lead the development and execution of integrated marketing communications strategies for all internal, external, and digital communications of BearingPoint Caribbean.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing plans, managing the marketing budget, and creating campaigns designed to amplify thought leadership and drive brand awareness for our corporate brand and solution brands. The Manager Brand & Marketing plays a key role in establishing BearingPoint as a world-class brand for government digitalization in small-scale countries around the world. You’ll be working on a wide range of marketing channels, including internal and external communications, public relations, social media, email marketing, SEO, PPC advertising, and traditional print and media advertising. In addition, you and your team will develop high-quality marketing and event collateral to support the sales team. Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, you will form a new Brand & Marketing team and work closely with senior leadership, sales, and other stakeholders throughout the organization. This is a hands-on role, in which you will lead the team but also contribute to marketing projects yourself.
The role can be based out of our office in Rotterdam or Curaçao. BearingPoint Caribbean has a hybrid working model, offering the possibility to work from home.
Your key responsibilities
- Create and implement strategies that help strengthen our brands, both externally and internally.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans, events, and online campaigns.
- Lead, inspire, and mentor the marketing team responsible for the execution of all elements of BearingPoint’s marketing and communication efforts.
- Create top-notch, engaging content for traditional and digital marketing channels to support business strategies.
- Source and collaborate with third-party contributors (i.e. photographers, writers, agencies).
- Brand management: manage (employer) brand and product trademarks, update brand guidelines, and ensure that brand standards are met.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of all marketing efforts to all stakeholders.
- Partner with senior leadership, business units, and sales team to identify opportunities and build effective marketing initiatives.
Skills & requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a marketing leadership role catering to international markets
- A strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape - with a focus on the B2B tech industry, including recent industry trends
- Creative thinker with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Can think strategically, but also handle details with accuracy
- An excellent communicator (written and verbal), with an outstanding command of the Dutch and English language
- A passion to learn and the ability to grow the business
- You love a challenge, you're proactive, ambitious, and make things happen
- Basic knowledge of and experience in design tools would be a great addition (i.e. Canva, Photoshop, Premiere).
This position calls for an experienced marketing manager who is at ease in both strategy and execution and is capable to pivot across many projects. If you’re a strategic thinker and an active doer that can push projects to successful completion, you will thrive in this role.
What we offer
We are proud of our organization's culture and continuously aim to serve our people and help them reach their full potential at BearingPoint. We offer:
- A challenging role with a lot of creative freedom and growth potential
- A fast-growing international working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance and pension scheme
Location: Rotterdam or Curaçao
BearingPoint Caribbean is a leader in digital transformation and helps improve the efficiency of governments of Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements for small-scale countries.
We are a fast-growing company with offices located in Curaçao, Bonaire, and the Netherlands. To learn more about our company, visit the Inside BearingPoint page.