Senior OutSystems Developer
We have recently added the OutSystems platform to our technology portfolio, as an addition to our current Be Informed Business Process Platform. This means that we will be working towards creating a hybrid platform. We are looking for a Senior OutSystems Developer, who wants to seize this unique opportunity to contribute to a brand new OutSystems team within our professional IT organization.
What we offer
This vacancy has the following unique set of opportunities:
- Contribute to building a brand-new OutSystems delivery team.
- Several interesting technical challenges, such as the use of OutSystems to build re-usable solutions that support complex and knowledge-intensive enterprise grade business processes.
- Extensive integration with Be Informed, our other software delivery platform.
- Work within a professional international IT organization with offices in Curaçao, Bonaire, Sint Maarten and the Netherlands.
- Support from and cooperation with an experienced OutSystems partner.
- Build high-impact solutions that help the everyday lives of citizens in SIDS (Small Island Development States) and Developing Countries.
- Support the digital transformations of our international government clients and their increasingly complex administrations.
- Play a key role in building our team of OutSystems developers, supporting the Tech lead OutSystems.
- You develop and maintain re-usable solutions that help our clients to perform better, faster, and smarter.
- Develop functionalities that help our clients to get a grip on their complex challenges, within given architecture guidelines and by using design patterns.
- Actively participate in establishing new guidelines and patterns.
- As an OutSystems expert you give input for Request for Proposals and work on the assignments for external parties.
- Work in close cooperation with external OutSystems partners and you perform code reviews and quality checks on their work. You make sure they adhere to our guidelines.
- Play an active role in coaching and training Junior and Medior colleagues.
- Work in Agile teams and embrace innovative ideas and possibilities.
- You play an active role during the recruitment process and in forming an efficient and highly motivated team.
Skills and requirements
- You have at least 8 years of working experience in IT of which at least 5 years with OutSystems.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in coaching Junior and Medior colleagues.
- A very good understanding and knowledge of OutSystems and you have obtained at least the certification “Expert Traditional Web Developer” (OutSystems 11).
- Certification for “Associate Tech Lead” (OutSystems 11) is a strong advantage.
- Followed the OutSystems Guided Path for Tech Lead or Architect and have taken the “Advanced” courses that OutSystems offers.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and are familiar with Agile/SCRUM, Information Analysis and Requirements Engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across systems and platforms.
- Critical attitude and want to tackle what needs to be changed or adjusted to reach the best possible outcome.
- Strong sense of ownership, towards your own work, the success of the team and of the company.
- Experienced in leading the members of a development team in the development and implementation of software solutions.
- You enable your team members to grow through peer coding, code review, and knowledge transfer and you mentor less senior developers with their work.
- You thrive in an environment where cooperation with your team members, other departments and external parties is essential for the success of your project. You are able to build and maintain relationships and you are a good communicator.
- You have good communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements. So not only do our government clients in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries experience drastic improvements of their processes; we make the difference because our technology creates solutions for real-world problems. BearingPoint Caribbean is a fast-growing company. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. With the knowledge and expertise of more than 100 employees, we support these governments towards digital transformation. This leads to cost savings that can be used for important priorities such as education and healthcare. With this, we create real added value for individuals and communities.
Have a question?
Would you like more information about this job opening?
Get in touch with our recruiters.