Medior OutSystems Developer
We have recently decided to add the OutSystems platform to our technology portfolio, as an addition to our current Be Informed Business Process Platform. This means that we will be working towards a hybrid platform. We are looking for a Medior OutSystems Developer, who wants to seize this unique opportunity to contribute to a brand new OutSystems team within our professional IT organization.
What we offer
This vacancy has the following unique set of opportunities:
- Contribute to building a brand-new OutSystems delivery team.
- Several interesting technical challenges, such as the use of OutSystems to build re-usable solutions that support complex and knowledge-intensive enterprise grade business processes.
- Extensive integration with Be Informed, our other software delivery platform.
- Work within a professional international IT organization with offices in Curaçao, Bonaire, Sint Maarten and the Netherlands.
- Support from and cooperation with an experienced OutSystems partner.
- Build high-impact solutions that help the everyday lives of citizens in SIDS (Small Island Development States) and Developing Countries.
- Support the digital transformations of our international government clients and their increasingly complex administrations.
- You develop and maintain re-usable solutions that help our clients to perform better, faster, and smarter.
- Develop functionalities that help our clients to get a grip on their complex challenges, within given architecture guidelines and by using design patterns.
- Actively participate in establishing new guidelines and patterns.
- You participate in building our OutSystems team and help in forming an efficient and highly motivated team.
- Work in close cooperation with external OutSystems partners and you perform code reviews and quality checks on their work. You make sure they adhere to our guidelines.
- Play an active role in coaching and training junior colleagues.
- Work in Agile teams and apply innovative ideas and possibilities.
Skills and requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Informatics or similar studies.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant working experience with OutSystems.
- A very good understanding and knowledge of OutSystems and have obtained at least the certification “Expert Traditional Web Developer” (OutSystems 11).
- “Associate Reactive Developer” (OutSystems 11) certification is an advantage.
- Followed the OutSystems Guided Path for Traditional Web Developer and Reactive Web Developer and have taken the “Intermediate” courses that OutSystems offers.
- Also, you have completed five or more of the “Advanced” courses.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in coaching Junior colleagues. Good knowledge of SQL and are familiar with Agile/SCRUM, Information Analysis and Requirements Engineering.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Critical attitude and want to tackle what needs to be changed or adjusted to reach the best possible outcome.
- Strong sense of ownership, towards your own work, the success of the team and of the company.
- You help and enable your team members to grow through code review and knowledge transfer.
- You thrive in an environment where cooperation with your team members and other departments is essential for the success of your project.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements. So not only do our government clients in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries experience drastic improvements of their processes; we make the difference because our technology creates solutions for real-world problems. BearingPoint Caribbean is a fast-growing company. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. With the knowledge and expertise of more than 100 employees, we support these governments towards digital transformation. This leads to cost savings that can be used for important priorities such as education and healthcare. With this, we create real added value for individuals and communities.
Have a question?
Would you like more information about this job opening?
Get in touch with our recruiters.