Delivery & Implementation Coordinator
BearingPoint Caribbean is looking for a Delivery & Implementation Coordinator who is eager to effectively manage our team and bring the timeliness of our delivery to new levels. In this diverse role, you will be responsible for managing the delivery and maintenance process within your project and the solution implementation at the client. You will work from our office in Curaçao (*).
Our software solutions are used by Tax and Social Security organizations of Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries. As a Delivery & Implementation Coordinator you are a key player in the digital transformation of our government clients. Your focus will be to ensure a smooth and successful implementation by running the daily operations of the implementation team according to the planning, and to lead and coordinate the delivery team with respect to collaboration, agility, and adaptability. You also assist in creating the plan of approach and overall project plan.
Your key responsibilities
- You coordinate delivery and maintenance projects to deliver the agreed-upon scope within budget and on time
- You compose the planning for release and sprint, and project and release budget
- You contribute to a uniform delivery approach
- You engage with counterpart at clients
- You create project documentation (e.g. process and procedure manuals)
- You design and execute Change Management and Communication activities
- You coordinate and develop training material and perform training
- You coordinate User Acceptance Testing activities.
Skills and requirements
- A Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering & Management, Business Administration, Economics, Business Information Management or similar.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing the development of large applications. Experience in developing reusable software solutions is a plus.
- You have demonstrable knowledge and experience with Agile/Scrum.
- You have knowledge and experience with Prince II.
Competencies that we're looking for:
- Insight: You have and gain insight into situations, problems and processes.
- Result-orientedness: You have the ability to take direct action in order to attain or exceed objectives.
- Workmanship: You carry out your work independently in accordance with professional standards of your profession.
- Accountability: You are accountable and pass it on for your own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
- Planning and Organizing: You have the ability to determine goals and priorities and to assess the actions, time and resources needed to achieve those goals.
- Controlling Progress: You have the ability to control the progress of employees’ processes, tasks, or activities and of your own work and responsibilities.
- Organization Sensitivity: You are aware of the consequences of your choices, decisions, and actions for parts of or the entire organization.
What we offer:
We are proud of our organization culture, where we aim to serve our people and help you reach your full potential at BearingPoint. Besides our people and culture, we offer:
- A fast-growing international working environment
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary, including holiday allowance and pension scheme.
(*) This job is located in Curaçao. However, starting up in the Netherlands is optional.
Our strength lies in understanding the core business of governments while enabling information technology to achieve fundamental advancements. So not only do our government clients in Small Island Developing States (SIDS) and developing countries experience drastic improvements of their processes, we make the difference because our technology creates solutions for real-world problems. BearingPoint Caribbean is a fast-growing company. We have offices located in Curaçao, Bonaire, St. Maarten and the Netherlands. Our software solutions are used by tax administrations and social security organizations all over the world, from the Caribbean to the Pacific. With the knowledge and expertise of more than 100 employees, we support these governments towards digital transformation. This leads to cost savings that can be used for important priorities such as education and healthcare. With this we create real added value for individuals and communities.
Have a question?
Would you like more information about this job opening?
Get in touch with our recruiters.